Seeking an Intern!
We’re seeking a marketing and media intern. The lucky individual chosen will be working with the Marketing and Media Maven, Katie Molck, in the marketing and events sector of Against the Grain Brewery located in Louisville, KY.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following.
- Organize and maintain social media content
- Work with staff creating new ideas for marketing and other digital content
- Research local market trends
- Gather and create monthly newsletter
- Maintain AtG mailing lists
- Assist in creating and executing special events
- Assist with digital marketing like e-mail campaigns and paid ads
- Familiarize and build Against the Grain culture
- Attend and contribute to weekly branding
Candidates should have skills in the following.
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Proficiency with email and word processing programs
- Teamwork as well as, independence
- Ability to multi-task
Candidates must also meet the following requirements.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Have a flexible schedule, as the positions will require 15 to 20 hours a week from June to September 2017
- Be creative, excited about beer and talking to people
Candidates for consideration should submit a resume and cover letter to Katie Molck at Kmolck@atgbrewery.com. Please use the following text in the subject line of the email: “I remember my first beer”