Seeking Part-time Graphic Designer!
Position Type: Part-time
Job Title: Part-time Graphic Designer
Hours Per Week: 10-12
Wage: $10.00-$12.00, experience and skill considered
Here at Against the Grain the beer is good, no, it’s great! But so is the packaging that brings it to life and sets us apart from the rest of the brewing world. We produce over 50 unique brands of beer every year and we’re in need of a little help making sure those brands have consistent, quality, and approved designs. Here are the duties included in the part-time graphic design position.
- Updating and editing label design layouts
- Updating and correcting various marketing assets
- Submitting labels for approval to TTB
- Creating bottle and can renders for new brands of beer
- Updating product and sales sheets
This part-time position requires two scheduled days a week at The Department located at the Against the Grain Brewery Production facility. These days are negotiable, but the following skills are required!
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Proficiency with social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Proficiency with Google processing platforms and project management tool, Trello.
- Excellent time management skills
Candidates with a nonsensical sense of humor and that are 21 years of age or older are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume to Katie Molck at Kmolck@atgbrewery.com with the subject line reading, “Strut your stuff!”