Now Hiring Brewery Administrative Assistant
Position Type: Part-time
Job Title: Brewery Administrative Assistant
Hours Per Week: Minimum 20 Hours a Week
Wage: $11.00 - $12.50, based on experience
Positions Available: 1
This position works with Head of Operations, Operations Administrator, and Company Administrator in data entry, reporting, and general office administration. Brewery Admin Assistant will mainly be working within OBeer, brewery management software, to enter data in a timely fashion and generate reports to track sales, etc. Will also be responsible for purchasing office supplies, post office runs, and general errands.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Managing shipment of online orders
• General data entry into spreadsheets and OBeer
• Weekly tasks as discussed with Head of Operations and Operations Administrator after Monday brewery meeting
• Quality of work: Attention to detail, conscientious, aware of changes to schedule, lack of mistakes, miscommunications, oversights.
• Quality of work: Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to complete tasks in a timely manner during shift, and see jobs to their completion.
• Judgment: Ability to make and execute correct decisions when necessary or call for help when appropriate.
• Teamwork: Effective in working with others, both within and outside of all departments. Treat coworkers in a respectful and courteous manner.
• Reliability/Attendance: Able to perform designated roles and tasks in a timely manner, and be punctual
Qualifications and Skills:
• Knowledge of AtG products and practices
• Detail oriented
• Organizational skills
• Time management skills
• Communication skills (written and verbal)
• PC proficiency
• Roll with the punches
Candidates that are 21 years of age or older and believe they’ve got what it takes are encouraged to stop by Against the Grain Brewery and Smokehouse and fill out an application or send a copy of their resume with the subject line reading "I remember my first beer" to Amelia at Amelia@atgbrewery.com