Design & Media Assistant
Position Type: Part-time
Job Title: Design and Media Handmaid
Hours Per Week: 24-30, M-W-F, 9:00-5:00, hours beyond on a scheduled basis
So you’re handy with a pen tool. You can distinguish between vector and raster, take a good photo, and have an eye for an excellent social media post. Well, wow wee! We might just have a place for you here at Against the Grain Brewery. Specifically, we’re looking to fill a part-time position in the marketing and events sector known as, The Department. The Design and Media Assistant positon includes of range of opportunities to express creativity and work in the growing craft beer community.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following.
- updating and editing label designs
- updating and creating various marketing assets i.e. can/bottle renders, monthly sales sheets, social media images, monthly beer list, posters, and more!
- submitting beer labels for approval to the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
- photographing food, products, and events for social media and other marketing needs
- running social media platforms at special events
- responding to reviews on Yelp, TripAdvisor, and Google
Skills and Requirements
- proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- proficiency with social platforms
- proficiency with Google processing platforms, DropBox, and Trello
- experience with photography and DSLR camera (owning a camera is not required, but useful)
- excellent time management skills
- creative eye
This part-time position requires three scheduled days a week at The Department office located at the Against the Grain Brewery Production Facility. These days are negotiable and additional hours will be scheduled on a needed basis. Candidates with a nonsensical sense of humor and eager to learn about the craft beer world are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume to Katie Molck at Kmolck@atgbrewery with the subject line reading, “Strut your Stuff!”