Against the Grain is Seeking Talent!
Position Type: Full-time
Job Title: Marketing and Media Luminary
Hours Per Week: 40
So, you like beer? Welcome to the club! Against the Grain Brewery is looking for a talented individual to assist Marketing and Media Maven, Katie Molck, in the marketing and events sector known as, The Department, at Against the Grain located in Louisville, KY.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following.
- organize and maintain social media platforms
- create original social media content using photographs, existing assets, videos, and other creative means.
- interact with Against the Grain fans via social media
- generate content and execute our weekly newsie, The Grainiac
- assist in planning and execute long-term social media and marketing campaigns
- market research
- assist other members of The Department
- attend and participate in relevant events and document them on social media
But wait, there’s more! We’re a brewery, yes, but we’re so much more. You’ll need to stay on the balls of your feet, ready for the next best thing. Because everything we do is the next best thing. Beer, BBQ, and music are at the core of Against the Grain and it is up to you to not only show people what we’re about but make them want to be a part of it all. This task requires a few polished skills.
- strong written and oral communication
- strong knowledge of social media platforms
- proficiency with email and word processing programs
- not required, but preferred familiarity with Trello, Mail Chimp, Photoshop, video editing programs, and photography
- teamwork, as well as autonomy
Candidates that are 21 years of age or older and believe they’ve got what it takes are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume to Katie Molck at Kmolck@atgbrewery.com with the subject line reading, “I Remember My First Beer.”